Entrepreneurs, Companies, & Brands: Business Tips for 2017
It is no secret that the way of doing business has drastically changed over the last 5 years. Customers have become more informed and are no longer sticking with the “biggest name” on the shelf. Customer reviews, social media influencers, and online shopping has given potential buyers more power than ever before. These same resources have also changed the way companies, brands, and entrepreneurs recruit talent for their business and projects. This will only become more prevalent in 2017.
6 tips to not be overlooked in 2017:
1. Create amazing video content.
2. Take advantage of all customer review outlets relative to your niche.
3. Be active on social media. Don’t just post! Be active. Stay true to who you are. Avoid bandwagons. They all have a short life span.
4. Find out how and where businesses that offer services associated with yours are reaching their audience. Ex: If you sell pipes, connect with companies that supply “pipe fitter uniforms”, “tool repair” etc. Customers are likely to take the advice of someone they have trusted to provide a service and service providers are likely to suggest companies active in their environment. This will act as a “walking living customer review”.
5. Be nice to people!!! No one enjoys being treated like a number. It’s no longer “just business”. It’s personal. Give every person something positive to walk away with. Even if it’s only a smile.
We could make this 50 business tips but we said it would be 6. This brings us to tip #6…Keep Your Word. Doing exactly what you said you would do, when you said you would do it will always be good for business.
We hope this helps someone Go Another Level.